business make easy passive money

Frank

Staff member
Remember all those random long posts people make on FaceBook? Or witty points about random topics? Those people could be making money from their updates, but FaceBook is cashing in on them.

Why not make your own money! Save that witty update you've been wanting to post, and post it on your own site. Make your own money.

This isn't one of those envelope stuffing, knife selling, pyramid scheme nonsense. Those are all a waste of time.

This is easy. It's called writing a blog. It's easy because you write about the things that you like.

It's dirt cheap to do and you can put ads on it that cover the cost of your domain which is around $10 a year, and monthly hosting bill which begins at about $3.29 per month. You can even pay for a year of hosting and I'll give you a 25% coupon for that too.

Here's the short version:

Buy a domain name.
Buy webhosting for cheap and install WordPress.
Start your own blog and update often with good content.
Post ads on the blog to generate income.
Share your blog with social media, friends, family, and people of similar interests.
As your blog slowly grows, your income should too.

Here's the detailed version:

Pick a topic. Something you like. If you pick some random topic that you don't care about, then you won't ever update your site. Just pick something you know a lot about and can talk about. Something you can even share on social media sites to your friends.

Pick a website domain name. Try to get a .com if you can. Don't pick a name with hyphens or stupid symbols. Those are nonsense. You want SomethingCool.com, not Som3thing-co0l.org. Get a short and catchy domain name that is spelled correctly.

<a href="http://x.co/3Z03H" target="_blank"><b><span style="font-size: x-large;">Get your domain from GoDaddy.com</span></b></a> - I think there's a $1.99 registration sale too, so you're in luck. They will try to sell you optional things. You don't need them, but if you're bored and want to check them out, go for it. I can't tell you no!

Now that you have your domain name, you will need web hosting. I'll just give you the info to my host. It's very cheap. You can go out and find your own hosting if you want, but if it's good enough for THIS site, then it will work for you too.

<a href="https://my.hawkhost.com/aff.php?aff=2053" target="_blank"><b><span style="font-size: x-large;">Get your Web Hosting from HawkHost.com</span></b></a> - and don't forget to check the "SPECIALS" link on the HawkHost site for current coupon codes. You can pay for a year up front and it comes to $3.29 per month. Then if you use a coupon code, which is often 25% off, your bill is dirt cheap for a whole year of hosting. I even upgraded to the big boy plan of $5 per month. Ballin!!!!

You got your name and your host. Now you need software to make your blog, which is called WordPress, and it's 100% free to use.

<a href="http://wordpress.org/" target="_blank"><b><span style="font-size: x-large;">Download WordPress blog and CMS software.</span></b></a>

<span style="font-size: x-large;"><b>Now you need your money maker</b></span>. Sign up for an affiliate program that pays per click or sells a product that you'll blog about. If you're blogging about shoes, then perhaps Amazon, Zappos, or ShareASale have something for you. If you don't focus on products, but perhaps a topic less material, like computer programming or taking care of cats, then something like Google's Adsense or <b><a href="http://www.chitika.com/publishers/apply?refid=drastic" target="_blank">Chitika</a></b> might work for you because they will analyze your site and post relevant ads.

Try to update and share your blog often. Try to get your friends and family to interact and share the site. This is the best way your site/blog will get real visitors. Eventually, you might get some visitors from search engines and other social media mentions. Just remember, always share your site as long as the content is relative. Don't go sharing a movies blog on some lizard website. That just won't make sense unless it's relevant to the content.

Eventually your blog will get some visitors and hopefully those visitors visit your ads. When the people click on the ads, you will probably get paid per click or per sale. Either way, it will make some extra cash for you!

Just remember one thing - you will NOT become a millionaire overnight from this. Don't quit your job over this unless you've built a network of blogs and you're banking more than your current salary! This is supplemental income, not a new job. This is how you earn extra income at home talking to your friends about something you like.

If all of the above sounds like a rough time, then hire me for $250 and I'll have your blog up in a few days. I will simply get the blog up and running and show you how to update. I won't be responsible for writing all the content. That's your job, because it is YOUR BLOG, and YOUR MONEY TO BE MADE!

swalia

You are right! One will not become a millionare by blogging overnight. Like every job or business, blogging takes time and efforts. If you start a blog just for money then you may be quite disappointed because it may take months before you actually earn anything from your blog.