business Links For Thanksgiving And The Cowboys Stink

Frank

Staff member

At least once per week, I want you to do something nice for someone else. Even if it's just being extra nice in person, as hard and not fun as that sounds, just try it.

I always think being a half jerk is worth the laugh, except when I realize that my entire job is at a work party and I accidentally wasn't invited. I guess all the laughs I make for myself during the year add up to my invitation to work parties being burned at the stake.

I'm like the modern day Grinch, a scrooge, a negative Nancy. Perhaps I'm a realist instead of being an optimist. I always expect the worst and don't ever get excited when the best arrives. I really need to improve my personality and be less negative. Sometimes it drags people down, and thanks to my wife, one of eight people who can tolerate me, I've opened up to leading a more positive outlook on life.

However, I will still pinch around with news articles and call out the weirdness and creepiness in the world. You won't read me writing about how pretty the flowers are (sticking out of someone's rear), so don't worry.

Check out these awesome links from my friends. They're really good sites...worth bookmarking, just like us.

The worst Barbie commercial in history just sacrificed a boy.

Dashcam captures plane landing on the street.

Racism at Vanderbilt was a hoax.

9 dangerous groups you shouldn't join.

Black Massachusetts woman Tweets that gangs should kill Donald Trump, but she gets served justice real fast.

Angry lady shoots at a purse snatching criminal. OH MY GOD!!!

USA Navy crew remakes "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"

This art is about everyday life. It's scary accurate.

Aaron Rodgers tells off an anti refugee fan. I say good because Rodgers wears the champions belt and can say whatever he wants. Doesn't mean I agree with it, but who cares what he says?

And now what does this have to do with football?

Nothing except that the Cowboys stink and always will.