business Instagram Doesn't Like Eggplant Friday.

Frank

Staff member
Instagram has unleashed a new feature that let's people hashtag emojis! YES!

But Instagram has gone all crazy and banned us from searching for the eggplant emoji with the hashtag.

Why?

Because EGGPLANT FRIDAY.

If you're not sure what #EggplantFriday is, then look it up this Friday because it's HILARIOUS and the LADIES LOVE IT!!
View attachment 4527 View attachment 4528 View attachment 4529 View attachment 4530 View attachment 4531 View attachment 4532 View attachment 4533 View attachment 4534 View attachment 4535 View attachment 4536 View attachment 4537 View attachment 4538 View attachment 4539 View attachment 4540 View attachment 4541 View attachment 4542 View attachment 4543 View attachment 4544 View attachment 4545 View attachment 4546 View attachment 4547 View attachment 4548 View attachment 4549 View attachment 4550 View attachment 4551

Last edited by a moderator:

IcyBC

I won't look up what the freaking big deal about "eggplant Friday", and if Instagram banned that, it must has a valid reason to do so. After all it is their site, and if you want to use it, follow their rules.

From all the photos in this post, I am guessing it is something not pleasant, aiming at ladies, but I am not going to figure this out :)

missbishi

I had never heard of "Eggplant Friday" until I saw this post. So I Googled it.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I can see why Instagram have banned it but I'm pretty sure they allow photos of women who have far more on display.

ACSAPA

It's just big, black penises in sweatpants and boxer briefs. Big deal. I'm a grown woman so the sight of a penis is not shocking to me. I think Eggplant Friday was a funny idea, but the moral majority likes to shut down anything fun.

dyanmarie25

Honestly, I wasn't really very much aware about this "eggplantfriday" thing. If it is about penises, then Instagram has a real good reason why they didn't like it.

pafjlh

I guess everyone is entitle to their opinion. If Instagram doesn't want to acknowledge Eggplant Friday for whatever reason that is their perogative. I have gone to certain places online and don't always agree with what is being said or done there but I abide by the rules. Sometimes we have to bit our tongues and accept that not everyone feels the way that I do, and sometimes if I want to be a part of group then maybe my viewpoints need to be for the most part kept to myself on certain issues.