business How Much Do You Make From Hubpages

carlalexander

I was thinking about writing for hubpages or Triond and I have always wondered how much you can averagely make from these sites per month, any help is much appreciated.

viewpoint

I'm not quite sure this is located in the right section, but I may be wrong. I don't have an answer to your question, I just wanted to say that I've been wondering the same thing. I've been thinking about writing for either hubpages or squidoo and am wondering the numbers people have gotten per time spent writing.

ozadin

From what I've heard, hubpages is legit. With hubpages you need to set up a lot of stuff before beginning, so people usually quit. Hubpages and blogging are almost the same, but it's easier to earn on Hubpages. It pays per view, easier SEO, etc. It is difficult to get started compared to blogging, and hard to level up.

deansaliba

I have made more from Triond than I have from Hubpages despite writing more content for Hubpages, this is because I don't have Adsense to add to Hubpages. If you have Adsense then you can make good money if you write regularly. Most Triond sites are blacklisted from social media sites.

nightsparks

I've never used it myself, but I've been hearing lately that you can make some pretty good beer money with it, but I've been hearing better things about bubblews.

carlalexander

nightsparks said:
I've never used it myself, but I've been hearing lately that you can make some pretty good beer money with it, but I've been hearing better things about bubblews.
There is nothing good about Bubblews and I personally starting to believe that it is a scam. You are paid per view, like and dislike of your article but when it comes to redeeming your hard earned money, that's where the problem starts. 99 % of bubblews members are constantly complaining of not being paid, and even the ones who are paid are usually paid say 1 out of ten redemptions that they have made. I am thinking it is a scam :mad:! You can check out here what happens in that site http://www.bubblews.com/news/913750-lemon-water-weight-lose-health-benefits-of-lemon-and-how-lemon-water-can-help-you-to-lose-weight
[hr]
deansaliba said:
I have made more from Triond than I have from Hubpages despite writing more content for Hubpages, this is because I don't have Adsense to add to Hubpages. If you have Adsense then you can make good money if you write regularly. Most Triond sites are blacklisted from social media sites.
Are you saying that you can earn in Triond without an Adsense account? The fact that most Triond sites are blacklisted in Social media sites, does that mean that they spam those sites or they contain malicious software?

Mrs. B

I started on HubPages about 6 weeks ago and have not made any money yet. It definitely does take a while to get the ball rolling with ad revenue. They want you to have 10 published, high quality hubs before you can get a Google Adsense account. I only have 5 so far, so the only way I can make any money is with Amazon Associates. It's easy to add Amazon ads to my hubs, but a reader has to actually buy one of the items I feature in order for me to make anything off of it. HubPages also doesn't allow most HTML tags so it limits the type of ads you can embed or link on your hub.

dannyboy

I have not made that much money. You really need to be hip on Google Adsense to really generate any money from there. I am not too keen on the site.

MyDigitalpoint

DP Mystique
Since money is made from either Adsense, Amazon or altogether, I may say to have made nothing.

Adsense has not paid me yet due to an error in their control panel that their infamous engineers cannot solve, while Amazon has made so little that I had not yet reached the minimum payment threshold.

swalia

I have been hubpages for two years now and have close to 114 featured hubs but I haven't earned anything yet. Earnings on hubpages have been declining even for the seasoned hubbers. I am thinking o shifting my hubpages content to my own websites.