business Adsense Alternatives

MyDigitalpoint

DP Mystique
Actually I have lost track of some contextual advertising alternatives that might not longer be in business such as bidvertiser.

Even though, I have seen several sites displaying Adsense-like ad units, but the info logo reads "SmartAds," not sure how this works though, nor if everybody is welcome to participate.

Among the different sites where I have seen these units we can count the website of a TV channel, what means this program has to be a good Adsense alternative, otherwise sites like this would be running Google advertising instead.

MyDigitalpoint

DP Mystique
NATIVE MONETIZATION
Integrate sponsored content or recommended products into the user's natural activity stream that does not alienate viewers with unwanted disruptive ads.

MGID provides an engaging solution consistent with the publisher's platform behavior. Publishers can either monetize traffic or recirculate audiences.
Just fond the above by paying a visit to mgid, and this sounds like a solution for a website needing content as those widgets serving images may feel the gap when a site lacks of multimedia or has too little photos and videos.

Nowadays content is not the sole reigning king but masses are attracted by on-site multimedia.

sixxup

Admob offers services to mobile platform. It is meant for mobile friendly sites and apps. You can advertise you products through admob or make money through your site or app. It has been around for a while now.

MyDigitalpoint

DP Mystique
Actually I have seen an increasing number of sites monetizing with Taboola, which sounds like a better approach to AdSense.

Taboola deliver Adsense-like ad units with an excerpt of an article, plus a photo illustrating it. This format provides website with extra content that is integrated seamless into any website, and therefore increasing the chances to get clicks even if the user doesn't like to click on ads, but is lured by the story or pic displayed.

Sparkster

I think Revenue.com is another one which I have seen used recently by a website I use which previously used Adsense. I don't know if their Adsense account was banned (no mention of it) or if they just decided to change networks to see which one paid the highest. I think Adbrite is another one. There does seem to be quite a few alternative to Adsense around these days, which is good considering Google have cornered just about every other service on the internet.

heidi67

I see why info links would be successful as they link ads right into your posts. I didn't like it, though. What about sharing a sale? I've had them for a while but, to be honest, I don't see much revenue with ads

swalia

I have been using chitika but it's very slow. I don't have an adsense account yet, so the only option I have is to use some alternative. However, chitika is not a good alternative.